I admit I don't look like a grandma. When I am holding the hand of a two year old it may be more likely that I will be mistaken for the mother.
I have been saying for years that I hope I will be a grandma in the next few years. This is not to say that I hope my children have children right now. Not one of them is emotionally or financially ready, and a couple are just downright too young.
But right now I'm having fun practicing and playing grandma to some pretty cute two year olds. Who knows, one or two of them may end up sticking around for awhile!
Meet Cleo
jjjj
Meet Koen
| Eating dinner with his pliers |
Koen is outgoing and eats anything. He loves tools and fixing things and playing soccer. He says the funniest things. And he loves coming to my house to play with Amos.
Meet Regan
Regan just turned two years old. She is learning new words everyday. She has an engaging personality and strangers love to interact with her. She loves my Savannah (who is her nanny) and calls her Fannah.
Yesterday we took Koen and met up with Savannah and Regan at PlaydatePDX. It was some hot and sweaty fun chasing these two year olds around. I wish Cleo had been there, too!
| Regan and Koen at PlaydatePDX |
| Koen going down the slide |
| Savannah & Regan on the blue slide. Emilia on the yellow slide. |
| So fun! |
| Me and Regan. |
I love each of these darlings and feel so blessed that they let me shower them with kisses and hugs. And that their parents are willing to let me into their lives. They each have a piece of my heart now. But there's still room for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment