Got this cute vintage apron on my last visit to the thrift store. Felt like an old fashioned mom as I tied it around my waist (I was even wearing a dress....but not a house dress!) It must have magical powers because not only did I make dinner for my family, I whipped up a loaf of gingerbread and did the dishes. I thought it was so cute I wore it all afternoon. I almost forgot to take it off when I left the house to run an errand. How embarrassing would that have been?
1 comment:
I just thought that was so fun. I wear an apron every day and more than once have ran to the fields with it on. I've baled hay with it on and mow the lawn with it on. I guess I feel naked without it :) I especially like the pocket to stash things in while I go through my day. It's my woobie :)
Post a Comment