Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fancy Dancy


Savannah invited us to a dinner and dance at her church. I didn't really want to go, but after begging me and then calling Mario to beg him, we said yes. I'm really glad we went because it was fun to dress up and we had such a fun time. I can't believe how easy it is to stay home week after week and not have the energy to do something different and fun. I really need to get out and have fun more often.

 Regan and her parents came, too. It was nice to finally meet her parents. It seemed kind of weird to love this little girl so much and not even know her mommy and daddy!


 Regan loves Savannah so much. Savannah was busy bustling around and every time she walked by Regan would hold on to her and say "Fannah, Fannah!". Here she is admiring her shiny, fancy earrings. The way Regan gazed into Savannah's eyes brought tears to my eyes! I think Regan's parents are pretty lucky to have Savannah taking care of their precious girl.







 After dinner the dancing began......


Taryn & Tony














And somehow I made it on to the Snow Court. I don't know how this happened since I didn't really know anyone there and I'm sure my husband was the only one to vote for me. Funny and Weird.

1 comment:

breathethelove said...

Beautiful people! Looks like a lot of fun...I especially love your tights!