Mario took this week off and I have kept him busy. The sheet rock has been put up, the mudding and taping done, as well as sanding and then texturing. The painting is done. The vanity has been re-painted. The shower is done. A new vanity light has been installed. The only thing we are waiting on is the tile floor to be installed (Thursday...if all goes as planned). When that is done we can put the vanity back in, install the new toilet and hang up the mirror. See, these all seem relatively simple in light of the work that has already been done. So I finally have enough confidence to pronounce that I believe my bathroom will be done very soon.
I will post the finished product when we are officially done...
If I can stop dancing with delight long enough to type.
If I can stop dancing with delight long enough to type.
No comments:
Post a Comment