The restaurant is on the 30th floor with an amazing view. We didn't get a table by the window, but that's OK, I would have felt like everyone else in the restaurant who were looking at the view were watching me. We were close to the window and were able to enjoy the full effect of the view at sunset. The food was wonderful, but seriously I'm not into spending $100 on a meal for two. I'm glad we had some gift certificates left over from wedding presents. Thanks! But the company was perfect and the meal leisurely and I had a wonderful time with my sweetie.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Happy Anniverary Baby
The restaurant is on the 30th floor with an amazing view. We didn't get a table by the window, but that's OK, I would have felt like everyone else in the restaurant who were looking at the view were watching me. We were close to the window and were able to enjoy the full effect of the view at sunset. The food was wonderful, but seriously I'm not into spending $100 on a meal for two. I'm glad we had some gift certificates left over from wedding presents. Thanks! But the company was perfect and the meal leisurely and I had a wonderful time with my sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look beautiful! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment