Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls Camp

Even though I'm very tired...and my laundry isn't quite done...and I need to work on my lesson for Young Women tomorrow...This is way more fun~! Here are a few of my favorite shots from camp this week. Our camp leaders put on the most amazing camp this year; the cutest beads for awards, crafts, hiking, swimming, canoeing, games, zip line, obstacle course, quilting, olympics, first aid, emergency preparedness and the rest of certification. And of course the spiritual learning and girl bonding that goes on. The theme of our camp this year was S.O.S. which stood for Serve Our Savior and had a beach/nautical theme. There was a lot of service happening at camp. My group stuck with the SOS theme and we called ourselves Super Outstanding Survivors. The girls group were the Merbabes. And even though Emilia did not want to go to camp, I found her smiling on many occasions!

I will post more pictures later as I gather them from others. There were so many photographers at camp this year I didn't really take too many pictures myself.



Savannah on the obstacle course




My group got to be made up as victims for the "battle"




Emilia & Savannah playing on old fashioned game of stick pull. Emilia kicked her butt!




A smile after jumping off the zip line into the pond...brrrrr




And a little attitude!



No comments: