Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog

I'm here to share a little bit of my life with my family and friends. Since so many of you are not a part of my everyday life I thought it would be fun to keep in touch in a new and different way. Can I entice you to begin your own blog....it's very easy! I've become a bit of a stalker on other's blogs, so I thought it was time to venture out on my own and see what happens. I figure if no one else reads this, at the least it will be a little family history of what goes on in our daily life.

Mario and I are exhausted from our weekend of home projects. The fence is up so Amos can roam the yard without our constant attention. The new light fixture is up in our bathroom, and it's beautiful! (Thanks, honey!) The downstairs bathroom is continuing to slowly progress...one more coat of mud and then sanding and then texture before I can take over and paint. Yippee...the shower is done! The yard got a little TLC. The moldy carpet downstairs came up. (If only I could get the girls to pick up their rooms). And I was busy working on last minute projects getting ready for girls camp. Not to mention I successfully found a one piece bathing suit for Savannah after 3 days of shopping every store in town, while listening to her tell me how awful it is to be a size 0! Don't we all feel sorry for her!

We did take a few moments to have dinner with friends on the 4th and a movie with Emilia today. Thursday night we took the girls downtown for some serious people watching, greasy food and soul music at the Waterfront Blues Festival.

Here's a picture of the stinky dog who has stolen my heart!

1 comment:

gretch said...

Thanks for sharing Kel. I love hearing the little funny details of what you and the fam are up to.
XX,OO
Gretchen