Rain, Rain
go away
come again
another day
go away
come again
another day
It has been raining cats and dogs all day.
Torrential.
Heavy, thick and wet raindrops.
Loud and persistent.
Torrential.
Heavy, thick and wet raindrops.
Loud and persistent.
As Mario and I were working on tiling our bathroom floor, the dam burst open and our poor little sump pump in the basement could not keep up. Since our bathroom is torn apart, Mario went downstairs to use the kids bathroom and discovered our own little lake in the basement.
Some of you know this has been a recurrent problem since we moved in two years ago. I believe we are on our 3rd serious flood. We have seriously considered filling in the basement with dirt and building up (not realistic. too much money). I think we will be seriously considering a move in the near future. I can not imagine how we will sell our home in it's current condition in this economy.
1 comment:
I think we JUST had this same conversation around our own dining room table this morning. I hope the cleanup/repair comes as easily as possible.
Post a Comment