Monday, January 19, 2009

Mt. Hood

Mario and I were able to get away this weekend for a little rendezvous! We stayed at a bed and breakfast called Hidden Woods. It is a little log cabin that is cute, homey and comfortable. They serve a wonderful breakfast in the main house. I highly recommend it! We enjoyed the hot tub under the stars each night, a very comfy bed, a delicious breakfast, games, tv and snuggling. We took a hike, went to Timberline lodge, had a yummy light lunch at Soup Spoon, took a scenic drive and did a tiny bit of shopping. It was such a fun time to spend with just me and my sweetie!

Me in front of our cute log cabin.


Inside the cabin. Getting ready to cook dinner.


Me on the hunt for the "mice". There are hidden painted mice in the cabin, that I wasn't really going to look for. Then when I happened to find one I couldn't stop looking for the rest! The owner said there were 7 but I only found 6. I had Mario on the hunt and we scoured every square inch of that cabin. I think the 7th is just a way to get you to come back. I found the 6 mice in about 20 minutes, then spent 2 days looking for the 7th. Sounds fishy to me!


The Living Room.


On our hike. Look, he has on his cute mittens I made him. He loves them!

Me being silly on this cool pedestrian bridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now that looks like a fun getaway!! You are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go!!!!!!