

First of all, let me make it clear these are not photos of me! Haha.
AND
AND
I will admit that my excitement about FINALLY scoring a Wii Fit is a little over the top.
Having made that clear, let me tell you a little more. I've been trying to hunt down one of these hot commodities since the day after Christmas. We bought the Wii off of Craigslist for the kids, but I didn't want to pay $30-$50 over list price for the Wii Fit, which is what they were selling for on Craigslist. I kept checking the stores but they were never in stock. And when I asked when they were getting some in I was always greeted with a "are you kidding lady" look. Yesterday I got on Craigslist as I usually do every few days just for the heck of it. (well, you never know what you might be in need of) And there was a listing for the Wii Fit that said the Gladstone Fred Meyer had some in stock. I immediately called and they did in fact have a few. Then I decided (before tearing out of my house) that I would call the Oak Grove Fred Meyer, and they had lots in stock. Me and Savannah were excitedly out the door in record time and this time lady luck was on our side.
We brought it home, set it up, and used it the entire night. That thing is fun. It keeps track of your weight, your fitness level and the time you spend on it. It's so cool, even though it said I was overweight ( even though I know that I am) and Mario is obese...come on...OBESE! And then when it analyzed my weight it made my little mii person chubby. It was hilarious! I'm going to try to slim that mii girl down! We all did yoga, jogging, tightroping, skiing, and the best workout of all...hula hooping. We even got Mario to do it!
Today I'm quite sore. But I'll be back on the slopes later today. And I will definitely be back with the hula hoops.
We brought it home, set it up, and used it the entire night. That thing is fun. It keeps track of your weight, your fitness level and the time you spend on it. It's so cool, even though it said I was overweight ( even though I know that I am) and Mario is obese...come on...OBESE! And then when it analyzed my weight it made my little mii person chubby. It was hilarious! I'm going to try to slim that mii girl down! We all did yoga, jogging, tightroping, skiing, and the best workout of all...hula hooping. We even got Mario to do it!
Today I'm quite sore. But I'll be back on the slopes later today. And I will definitely be back with the hula hoops.
4 comments:
I would love to try one of these, it doesn't look like much but I hear they are fun! Way to go...how depressing a chubby mii girl and Mario doesn't look at all obese to me, at least in his pictures
Um, I think it would be more fun if you posted your own photos...
That is sooo funny. As soon as it sais that Jim was obese I swore never to get on that thing!! At least not yet!!!
I'll post my own photos when my mii is not chubby!
Post a Comment