Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So many new posts in one day. One reason for this is because my laptop is in need of repair. I haven't been online much lately, and unable to download my photos on the home computer because it sucks! But Santa brought a new computer. So while the kids are with their dad, and Mario is talking to Chial in Fiji, I put the computer together all by myself.

With nothing else to do on Christmas day, I'm catching up on blogging. I was going to go to a movie, but I thought if I was going to be alone and pathetic, I might as well do it in the privacy of my own home.

So without further ado....here are some Christmas photos! And then I'm going to hook up the Wii.



Happy Birthday to me!


Our tree


Kelli & Gretchen with Mom


Me and my grown up boys


Grandma Bonnie, Papa Don and all the kids


Christmas morning...apparently they aren't presentable


Santa brought a new computer!


And a Wii, with Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!!!!


Over the river
and through the snow
to grandmother's house (and grandpa's, too) we go...
on Christmas evening to spend with the McIntosh side of the family.
Dad and Mom McIntosh


The Girls: Linda, Gretchen, Me, Tammy

Gretchen, Tammy and Me, with my dad and step mom

1 comment:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Cute pics and fun video on the next post! Merry Christmas!