Saturday, November 1, 2008

The King and I



Is it too pathetic
that Mario and I stayed home on Halloween
taking pictures of the dog in his costume?

I hope not, because we had fun and were laughing our heads off. Savannah may be the owner of this dog, but I know that he loves ME. I even have proof. He follows me every step I make in this house. He lays on my lap while I am reading/resting/watching tv/sitting. He is underfoot ANY time I am in the kitchen cooking. And the best one of all, when I went to bed the other night, he laid outside my bedroom door and whimpered for 15 minutes. I'm sure it didn't help that Mario and I laid in there laughing about it the whole time. We were too lazy to get out of bed so we called Savannah and told her to come get her silly dog.

3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That just made me laugh! You are goofy!

Anonymous said...

Here's what I think...you and Mario need a baby! Atleast you weren't home in misery like I was!

myhapylife said...

Kelli! My dear , sweet friend~ I am so happy for your good life~ We need to catch up... I miss your wisdom and could sure use some right now! Take a peek at my blog~ love, Becky Werner