I was incredibly tired when I got home about 9:30 that morning. I took Amos for a walk, took a shower and headed to bed. It was Veteran's Day. This means that the girls were home. Not only were they home, but they both had friend's over. Jordan was home, too. Parker got home early from work. Can you see where this is going.....I didn't get much sleep that day! And when I don't get much sleep, I am very cranky.
I came out of my bedroom about 2:30 in the afternoon, ready to pummel someone and found a note that Emilia had left me. It spoiled my rotten mood! I turned around and went back to my bedroom.
Hey mom, how was the birth? I hope it was good.
Me and Mario cleaned up the kitchen last night.
Just wanted to say what you do is really cool.
I could never get up like that and stay awake all night.
Love you so much! Emilia
Me and Mario cleaned up the kitchen last night.
Just wanted to say what you do is really cool.
I could never get up like that and stay awake all night.
Love you so much! Emilia
3 comments:
These are the times that make it all worth it. What a neat young lady!!!
And it is true, it is cool what you do!!
Times like that make it all worth it huh? Your daughter is very sweet and Mario is awesome for cleaning the kitchen with her! I know how the "stay up all night" thing goes with births and I have to hand it to you! I don't attend nearly as many births as you do so good job! I agree with Stef...what you do is very VERY VERY cool!!
Aw, that rocks! What a sweet girl!
What you do is so, so cool. I cannot wait to do it myself! :)
Post a Comment