Saturday, September 15, 2012

Emilia and Ryker


3 comments:

Ransomed~Redeemed said...

Kelli,
can you please share which liners actually fit the rubbermaid trough tank? I keep searching online but can't any particular liner that will fit this particular birth tub. We used plastic from Home Depot last birth and it still got several holes in the plastic. I'm wondering if there is a better option to the cheap plastic. Thank you so much. Alida w5

Kelli said...

This is where I order my birth tub liners. I get the small for my rubbermaid pool. The large works best for the Birth Pool in a
Box, though they also sell the specific liner for that tub, too.

http://www.radiantbelly.com/gebipoli.html

www.radiantbelly.com
My friend owns this company and my apprentice works for her. Great company! Great customer service!

Kelli said...

This is where I order my birth tub liners. I get the small for my rubbermaid pool. The large works best for the Birth Pool in a
Box, though they also sell the specific liner for that tub, too.

http://www.radiantbelly.com/gebipoli.html

www.radiantbelly.com
My friend owns this company and my apprentice works for her. Great company! Great customer service!