Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Basement Before Pictures

Bedroom
 You can see here the gravel that they have laid and the gutter system going into the ground. This will be covered with cement.

Emilia's closet

Emilia's bedroom
 A little closer look at the gutter system and gravel.

Sump pump installed in closet

Laundry room
 This room looks so much bigger with all of the shelving gone.

Water heater

Bathroom

Shower

Family room

I didn't really get any "true" before pictures to see what the basement looked like before they began the waterproofing.  It was so disgusting I'm not sure I ever want to remember what that looked like.

The waterproofing company (John's Waterproofing) did a wonderful job. They got it done in a little under two days. They were some hardworking guys! Even though the expense was great I'm so glad we got it done and now I'm wondering what took us so long!

Next post........

After pictures.

No comments: