I did it!
I took the leap and signed up!
Got my butt out of bed at 5:30am
on Memorial day...
And I keep going back for more!
I was so afraid to try, but now that I've done it I feel good. Everyday I come home sore and tired, but energized by my morning workout. I'm pretty much the oldest and least fit in the class, but I don't care. I'm there trying every day. I am happy with my progress. Some days I've even come home and taken the dog out for a walk. Some of our off days I have still gotten up early to walk/run or yoga.
I took the leap and signed up!
Got my butt out of bed at 5:30am
on Memorial day...
And I keep going back for more!
I was so afraid to try, but now that I've done it I feel good. Everyday I come home sore and tired, but energized by my morning workout. I'm pretty much the oldest and least fit in the class, but I don't care. I'm there trying every day. I am happy with my progress. Some days I've even come home and taken the dog out for a walk. Some of our off days I have still gotten up early to walk/run or yoga.
Tootin' my own horn now...
Yeah me!!
Yeah me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment