Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Going to Haiti
It's crazy to think I was scheduled to be in Haiti this week! I would have missed the one spectacular weekend of Sun we've had in a long time. I would have missed all this rain! I would have missed my daughter's 8th grade graduation.
The decision to not go at this time was the right one, even though the journey to make that decision was difficult. I am glad I waited. I needed to put myself first and get my body in order. Things are progressing there. I am happy with my new naturopath and the plan of action we have.
I created a new blog that will be dedicated to midwifery and traveling to Haiti. I'm still working on it but check back and hopefully as things get closer I will be posting more information. Keep the people of Haiti in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment