Last night we went to the air show in Hillsboro. Another activity that was a first for me. I have lived here my whole life and can not believe how many places and activities in this area that I have not participated in. We were able to get tickets to the air show from a friend of Mario's which makes it all the more fun! The show was amazing, even without seeing the spectacular Blue Angels or Thunderbirds, or whoever they are! One turn around in those planes and I would not be able to see straight and I would be puking my guts out! But they go up and down, around and around, over and over!
The most amazing thing I saw was a plane that flew very low to the ground, UPSIDE DOWN, and hit a flag that PEOPLE were holding on the tarmac! I told Mario that I would have been spectacularly amazed if the pilot had done that maneuver rightside up. I definitely plan to go back and see the BIG show.
1 comment:
I have never been either, you may have inspired me:)
Post a Comment