Emilia painted this last fall. She took a picture of the beach while we were in Seaside, OR last summer and then painted it. I think she did a beautiful job! I'm pretty bummed that I suggested she give the painting to her dad for Christmas! But she did paint me a sweet pregnant belly that I have hanging in my office.
She has become quite an artist this last year, painting, sewing and creating lovely works. I encouraged her to enter some of her artistry into the Clackamas County Fair this year and she was excited to do so. This Seaside painting won 3rd place! Another painting she entered was disqualified because we didn't get the framing just right (strict rules!) so I hope we can enter it next year. It is a unique and stunning picture that I think would have done well. She also placed 5th for the baby blanket she made for her cousin.
2 comments:
Way to go!
That is so amazing! Way to go Amelia!!! I am always in awe of people who can paint and be creative!!
Post a Comment