Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blog Family

About a year and a half ago I began reading this blog. Which then led to reading this blog. That's the way it is with blogs. You find one you like, link to the blogs they like to read, and so on, and so on, and so on. Pretty soon your google reader is full of wonderful blogs that you really don't have time to keep up on. Once my friend asked me which blogs I went to first when checking my google reader. My answer? This blog. And this blog.

If you are not familiar with these sisters I highly recommend you take a look at their archives and catch yourself up. You will be moved by their stories. Their courage. Their faith. The love they have and the love they share.

The reason I have chosen to share these blogs with you at this time is because I am moved by the courage of one sister's readiness to share her face with me. To share her beautiful, tragic, ALIVE, burned face to all of the world of readers that have followed her story. To us who read her blog before. To those who found her story after. To all who have cried for this family's heartache and prayed for healing.

She is grateful for her life. And so am I.

1 comment:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I second that! I was so moved when she posted her real true face. I just sat there and cried and thanked God that she is still alive to share her faith with the world. I even hiked the Y in her honor( 1 week early I soon found out?) I Love Nie!