Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet!

He really does make me laugh, every day! I may not always be in a good mood (OK, I can be a moody bitch to live with) but he always does something that makes me laugh. Take this picture above. For no reason he puts on his cowboy hat, climbs into bed, and makes some smart ass comment that cracks me up. Or when he acts like Amos to get attention (because everyone thinks I love Amos the most). Or the night the girls dared him to run outside in the snow, 20 degrees outside, in his spandex. I have pictures. But really, it would be mean to post them!

Thanks, honey for putting up with me. For making me laugh. For being willing to have fun with me. For listening, talking and growing with me. For taking care of our family. I love you for giving me a life I've never had before. A life of love, trust and fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to hear you so happy! It was long time coming and you deserve to love and laugh everyday!

garage studio photography said...

Love this photo! I need to take more photos of our family just hanging out!