
I recently saw this link on facebook and was intrigued!
The challenge is to write a letter every day
(except Sunday's and one holiday when there is no mail service).
I love a good old fashioned letter and although I love the ease of online communication these days, there isn't anything that compares to getting a card, note, postcard or letter in your mailbox. I still to this day love going to the mailbox even though I know it is not likely that I will find something fun inside that box. I still hold out hope. (Kind of like when I found out the REAL Santa story and still woke up Christmas morning with the hope that Santa had come while I was sleeping).
I'm going to take this letter a day challenge with the hope of bringing some cheer to another person, to find a way to communicate with some people that I've lost touch with and to have fun writing,
like in the good old days.
I'll keep you posted!
2.13.13 update: I've fallen terribly behind, but I'm not giving up. I spent today writing some letters and I'm going to do the best I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment