The adorable Cleo breaking in my newly painted chalkboard door.
She's going to be a big sister in just a few weeks.
I can't wait to meet our new granddaughter!
I started working on a quilt for her...
I use the floor of my sewing room to figure out which quilt pattern I want to use.
Ava thinks the fabric is there for her.
I left it there overnight and what a mess I found the next morning.
The first square done.
The first row done.
I got on a roll and finished the quilt top tonight.
Since this is my first quilt I wanted to use a simple pattern
so I settled on squares and rectangles.
Since this is my first quilt I wanted to use a simple pattern
so I settled on squares and rectangles.
Now I've got to find my knitting bag and get finished
with her other blanket
before she decides to make her big appearance!




2 comments:
That is a beautiful quilt!!! Who's adorable babies are these?! How fun too~
Maisey, we have four grandchildren now and one on the way. Cleo and the baby to be are Tyler and Calli's. Koen and Ryker are Chandler and Drea's, and Leo is Savannah and Spencer's.
Post a Comment