Saturday, December 4, 2010

Civil War

We are a house divided.

Two sons attend(ed) Oregon State.

Two sons and a daughter who root for U of O.

A mom who spent some time at U of O.

A dad who is BYU all the way (see-he has his shirt on).

Civil war day isn't that big of a deal to me and Mario, but there is a little party going on here today. I'm catching up on my blog instead of catching up on my sleep. Look for some more posts soon!

2 comments:

Marin said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog?! Duh! A house divided, eh? I would have to go with Mario except our team wasn't playing in this big match-up. Normally I choose OSU over UO, but want ANY Oregon team to win a Nat'l Championship and UO has the obvious best chance this year. So basically. . . I'm a divided person myself :)

Kelli said...

I don't put my blog on facebook because I'm kind of shy about it! Glad to have you come visit, though.

I miss you!