Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Boys

G, Amos & Parker


They have to bark at every passerby!


OK, so those who have to listen to me on an almost daily basis are probably sick of hearing about the dogs! But having a new, VERY LARGE puppy move into my house has been quite an adjustment. I recently updated the family room and bought an almost white couch...I know, what was I thinking? (But this was before the big dog moved it) And I am a little anal about keeping things neat and tidy around here.

I was worried about Parker moving back in, but he's been respectful and helpful. His dog on the other hand.....? Is a handful! He has been eating shoes and candles and papers and furniture and anything else he can sink his teeth into. G needs chewy toys, while Amos like soft and cuddly toys. I need to hide Amos' toys while G is here, then Amos gets to play with them while G is gone. Amos has had to adjust too. He has been anxious and annoying.

Emilia has had to adjust too. When Parker leaves for work early in the morning G climbs in bed with her. At first he just wanted to get up and play but he is learning to settle down and sleep a little longer. I am enjoying G being the one waking my little darling up in the morning, I have been relieved of that chore.

Puppies are a lot of work!

No comments: