I stopped by the Travel Agency (they weren't open) because I'm really trying to make my dream of going to Mexico during my off call time a REALITY. My cousin has a house in Sayulita that he said we can use (for a darn good price=practically free).
Then I went to redeem my Mother's Day gift: Mani/Pedi. Very relaxing and now I have some wild RED toes. Don't you like how I cropped the picture to exclude my funny little toes.
On my way to the mall I detoured to Lowes. I don't know why. Just because. Looked for pole beans and they didn't have any.
Then I headed to the mall with my other Mother's Day gift certificate to redeem at See's Candy. Oh mother load of chocolate and nuts! A whole pound just for me.
I headed to the Land's End section of Sears to return a swimsuit I had ordered. I was just trying to save the cost of shipping and lucky me, they had the same suit in the store so I got to find the right size and exchange it there. (side note: why don't they turn down the heat/turn up the air in the dressing rooms? That is hard work. Take clothes off. Put clothes on. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Wrong size. Put own clothes back on. Go out and find correct size. Do it all over again.)
Of course I found another outfit I had to have.
Then I walked the mall. Just for the heck of it. I perused Barnes and Noble and found a couple of new gluten free cookbooks. I'm really excited to try this one. I recently saw the author on Martha Stewart and her gluten free treats looked soooo yummy. Many of the recipes are spelt recipes. Not gluten free but easier to make.

Next stop: Grocery store, for items needed to try a new recipe I found on The Food Network. And they had pole bean seeds.
Then: Trader Joes, for more gluten free goodies. Quinoa, brown rice, rice pasta mac & cheese, almonds.
Also: Jo-Ann Fabric, for....dadadada....FABRIC. I'm going to cover the cushion on the bench that now sits on my front porch.
Now I have a long list of things to do tomorrow: Make a cushion cover, try my new recipe for dinner, plant beans.
I hope I'm at a birth, but if not I'll tackle that list.
2 comments:
I LOVE your day!
I wish I could have been with you to have a fun day too! It does sound like you created more work for yourself though!!! I miss you
Post a Comment