I've been busy. And not so busy. The real reason I haven't blogged in awhile is that I haven't had much to say. But I wanted you all to know that I'm still here! Here's a little photo montage of a few things I've been up to.

Watching the dog and the girl sleep. Really, at times it seems that's all they do!

Me and my
FABULOUS apprentice, the other Kelly. Together we are the Kelli/
y's.
We don't look our best here, but we were having a great time. This was at a birth that we refer to as a "butter birth". Third baby, Kelly was there just a few minutes before the birth, me a little longer. Mom was amazing and the baby was born healthy. But it was early in the morning!

And here we are with the new little guy. So cute.
We had 4 births in three weeks. 3 primips (first time moms) and one multip (see above). They were all great, none were super long and we were excited to be busy, yet with perfect spacing, giving us time to recuperate.
1 comment:
I think we can "change the y to an i and add es" to make it Kellies (we just did a homework assignment on this rule...) Those births really were great. I'd ask for copies of the photos, but you're right, we're really not looking our best : ) And I love the photo of Amos and Savannah...so cute!
Post a Comment