Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take Your Daughter to Work Day




Last year Savannah spent the day with Mario, but this year it was Emilia's turn to follow him around Neil Armstrong Middle School for the day. She got to experience school from the inside! She learned that gangs are scary. She saw only ONE cute boy! Then she got to write Mario a referral.

3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I totally forgot about this day...bummer. My kids usually get to go with Robert but since he works at Boeing now they are not allowed on the campus..:( Sounds like Mario and Emilia had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. She is all grown up...how scary is that?

mais said...

Hey Kelli and Mario,
I saw your link on Stefs blog and couldn't resist to take a peek at your pics. Its so good to see you. I just started my blog last week so its still in progress. Take a peek if you want.
Take care
Maisie Spencer