Thursday, December 13, 2012


He really does love me.
 I've neglected my blog for so long and my camera now has over 400 pictures on it. I misplaced the camera for awhile and panicked, thinking I'd lost all of those pictures. It's time to load them onto the computer and do something with them!

On Thanksgiving I got serious about finding the camera and offered $10 to whomever found it. If it wasn't found that day I was going to buy a new one on Black Friday. Emilia was the winner.

Oh, you want to know where the camera was? In my car the whole time.

It also seems weird to post such old pictures of Leo. He is so tiny here and as of today he weighs a whopping 17.2 pounds.

This one cracks me up.
 These photos are from a photo shoot we did with my friend Cindy from
Garage Studio Photography.
Leo is snuggled into a wool sack I knit for him just before he was born.



Beautiful.





It is the most amazing process to watch my daughter become a mother. It began with watching her give birth, which was nothing like I expected it to be. She really did have a difficult labor and I was in awe of her strength. Now that she's been mothering Leoben for 12 weeks I am in more awe of her. She is calm, loving and strong in her convictions. She researches everything and makes informed decisions about his care. Everything she does it seems that she has a confidence that I feel like took me years and years and a few children to have. I'm incredibly proud of the mother she is. Leo is a lucky boy to have her looking out for him.

No comments: