In spite of kicking butt on my to-do list, I am feeling very anxious today. I found out this morning that the group of naturopathic students I was planning to meet up with in the Dominican Republic are NOT flying into the same city as me, so I will be alone getting from Santiago, DR to Cap Haitien, Haiti. This has me completely freaked out.
I have the website for the bus line I need to take, but of course it's all in spanish. Lucky for me I have a native spanish speaking person living with me. But even he could not figure out if/where/when there is a bus from Santiago to Cap Haitien like I was told. I don't think I will be able to breath from now until then unless I know for sure. There is no way I can fly into a foreign country without a step by step plan of what I'm going to do and how.
I confirmed my flight last night. I will fly from here to New York on the red eye Thursday the 24th. Then from NY to Santiago Friday morning. I am flying standby with a family pass on Jet Blue. At this point there are plenty of seats available on both flights, so unless something changes in the next 10 days I should arrive on schedule. I will probably stay at a nice hotel that I was told about. Again, I need my husband to look at the web site and help me make a reservation.
But I seriously need to get this bus thing figured out or I think I might have a little break down!
No comments:
Post a Comment