I try to be mindful of my blessings daily. It helps me to keep things in perspective and to have a heart full of gratitude. Because, face it....things could always be worse! But at this time of year our hearts and minds always turns to gratitude, so here's my list (partial, of course!)
Here's what I'm thankful for:
me & my husband have jobs that we love
good health
friends and family who love me
wool socks
digital video recording (DVR, think Tivo...OMG,the best invention EVER)
my kids
a husband who thinks I'm the shizzz
I sleep on a luxurious bed every night
skirts, tights and boots
my homestead
Trader Joe's rice pasta mac & cheese
being off call
What are you thankful for?
me & my husband have jobs that we love
good health
friends and family who love me
wool socks
digital video recording (DVR, think Tivo...OMG,the best invention EVER)
my kids
a husband who thinks I'm the shizzz
I sleep on a luxurious bed every night
skirts, tights and boots
my homestead
Trader Joe's rice pasta mac & cheese
being off call
What are you thankful for?
2 comments:
I loved that video! Thanks for sharing it Kelli!
Cindy
thanks for giving me your blog address! i love to blog stalk.
i am thankful for:
*my husband
*my baby dog
*DVR (it truly is amazing!)
*i cant believe it's not butter spray
*my popcorn popper & garlic press
*books
*our unemployment checks!!!
*a president which i can be proud of
*an awesome home with an amazing flatmate
~ sarah
Post a Comment