Now that they are here I am in heaven. Every few days I bring home a flat. And those juicy babies are gone in no time flat! My fingers are stained by eating them, canning them, freezing them and baking with them. I need to go pick some the old fashioned way, because I haven't got my fill yet, and the fruit stand up the street is getting all my hard cold cash as I try to sustain my desire.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Strawberry Season is upon us......
Now that they are here I am in heaven. Every few days I bring home a flat. And those juicy babies are gone in no time flat! My fingers are stained by eating them, canning them, freezing them and baking with them. I need to go pick some the old fashioned way, because I haven't got my fill yet, and the fruit stand up the street is getting all my hard cold cash as I try to sustain my desire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your passion for those berries!
Post a Comment