Friday, October 10, 2008

I love my girls!

Girlfriends....that is!

Who else but your girlfriends
would encourage you to tackle a project that seemed too big to do on your own?

Who else but your girlfriends
would show up on your doorstep, ready to work, and stay until the job is finished?

My girlfriends did just that today!

We removed the carpet and padding in the living room (hopefully it will be recycled and put to good use in the girls room VERY SOON) and exposed the hardwood floors that were in pretty good darn sharp, except for one spot. We removed every staple that held down the padding (thankfully it wasn't glued down like Mario thought it might be) and pried the tack strips up.

Oh, and put everything back where it belongs!

When all was done we were pretty beat!

Thanks girls, it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to help!
Love and miss you everyday

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Is that Venetta, Monica and Shaunna? I can't tell? Lucky girl you!