Friday, May 3, 2013

I realized I haven't blogged in over two months. This wasn't intentional. But then I also realized that this may coincide with the purchase of my new iphone 4s. The primary reason I chose this phone was because I was tired of feeling jealous of my 17 year old daughters amazing photos taken on her iphone. This phone takes great pictures and I haven't used my real camera since. In fact, I'm not even sure where my camera is. I realized this fact tonight as above said daughter is going to prom tomorrow night and I actually would like to take some pictures on my camera.

This is all related. Taking pictures on the phone is simple. They turn out great. I can share them instantly on Instagram and facebook. I get the instant gratification of sharing them with friends and family.  I usually blog on my computer and I have no current pictures on my computer they are all on my phone. I need to get blogger on my phone and see if I can load them to my blog from my phone. Getting the pictures from my phone to my computer has had some challenges.

I think for printing photos the real camera wins. The phone pictures turned out fine if they were taken outside in bright light, but the lower the light the poorer the quality of the print. So I'm not ready to give up the point and shoot camera yet. I better get to finding that thing before tomorrow!

So out of the last two and half months of my life I've decided to share a few pictures from my Florida Vacation. One of my favorite vacations of all time. The entire trip was filled with near perfection...the weather, the company, the food, the location. I had some fears about traveling with a group of women, only one of which was a close friend. But things turned out wonderful and I am so glad that I went.