Monday, August 20, 2012

I shed some tears today. And yesterday. Maybe even tomorrow.

I've been holding a lot inside lately. This is never a good idea and gets me no where on my path of progression that I crave. But a dear friend helped open the faucet for me and this is when I realized how much I need to put my big girl panties on, figure out what's hurting me at the core and be open and willing to move through this.

Life is good and I am blessed every day. Today it was my friend. She really knows me and loves me in spite of my imperfections.

I've had a lot of loss and struggle this last year. I've felt the weight of these losses for quite some time, and small losses pile on top of the big ones and I feel it all creeping up on me in a sad way. I feel a deep loneliness that I can't figure out.

Tomorrow is a new day. I will make some new commitments to myself. I will take the time for myself that I need in order to move through.


No comments: