| Estrella |
| Savannah, Estrella and Tracy |
| Melissa and Jesica |
| Miki, Carol, Amanda and Lori |
| Maddy |
| Lori and Miki |
| Aila and Jennifer |
| Laying the squares out and planning the pattern |
| Snipping the seams |
| Finished! |
My dear friend Kelly has been diagnosed with a serious illness. I hate the feeling when someone you love is far away and there is nothing you can do to help them. I decided to gather some of her Portland friends together to put together a quilt for her. Friends decorated quilt squares and I put them together in this rag quilt. It felt really fulfilling to work on this project and think about our love being combined and sent to Kelly in this way. And it was beautiful to see how each square was different and amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment