Since taking a series of sewing classes last summer I've found more confidence to take on new projects. Having two grandchildren coming has brought on a whole new level of fun!
| Cloth diaper wipes |
I am especially proud of making these baby shoes.
I found the pattern online and the tutorial that went with it was not very helpful.
I ended up altering the pattern and figuring it all out myself.
I love how they turned out!
I found the cutest little stuffed owl in a baby store.
I came home and designed my own.
He's not quite what I want him to be so I have plans to keep working on this project.
Grocery bag.
I made several of these for Christmas presents.
Then I figured out how to make this one with a lining!
Baby blanket.
Learning how to put the binding on with this one.
Love the colors and feel of the flannel and minky.
Since this one says "I love Grandma" it just might have to stay at Grandma's house.
Napkins.
I fell in love with this fabric and made a whole bunch napkins out of it.
Someone may get this as a gift.
2 comments:
Hmmm. Let me know if you don't find someone to gift those to :) I loved seeing all your projects! And grandchildren must bring out the sewer in us...my mom is totally doing the same thing--sewing all weekend this weekend making nursery decor.
I'm so impressed!!! If you ever end up with scraps of cozy flannel, I use those for wipes and would (ahem) take them off your hands. haha You are making such adorable things!
Post a Comment