Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kayak Tour


Before summer even got here (well, did it it every really get here?) I purchased a Groupon for a kayak tour around Ross Island. I kind of let the summer fly by without booking the tour, but lucky for me they honored my coupon after it expired. We picked the most beautiful Saturday afternoon we've had in a long time. As soon as we arrived at the dock the clouds disappeared and we were showered with sunshine the entire afternoon. It was warm and beautiful and we had a wonderful time. My shoulders were aching the next day, but I'm ready to go again. Emilia thought the whole thing was boring, so we won't be bringing her again. Teenagers!
 


Mario paddling away

Yes, I was at the back of the pack the entire trip!


Emilia getting the hang of the kayak
Downtown Portland & Ross Island Bridge behind me

No comments: