Beside my Bed right now:
The Blue Orchard
The Mindful Woman
The Help
The Mother-Daughter Project
I am excited about my book list right now and I've done something I never do.....I've begun reading every one of these books. I'm the type that can only read one book at a time, so it's time to commit to ONE.
I've had the Mother-Daughter project for quite awhile. The waiting list for The Help was so long at the library that I caved and bought it at Costco last week. Just after beginning that book I got an email from the Library that The Mindful Woman was waiting for me. Just after beginning that book I got another email from the library that The Blue Orchard was in. I committed to The Blue Orchard because it's a library book and I needed a book of fiction to spend the day with yesterday. I am really enjoying it, but I can't wait to get to The Help...I've heard lots of buzz about that one!
It looks like me and the hammock are going to get some quality time together this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment