Trust. Faith. Patience.
These are my mantras right now.
These are my mantras right now.
Yesterday I found two quotes that I loved and spoke to me. So I will share them with you.
Stop buying unnecessary things.
Toss half your stuff, learn contentedness.
Reduce again by half
List 4 essentail things in your life,
stop doing non-essential things.
Do these essentials first each day, clear distractions
focus on each moment.
Let go of attachment to doing, having more.
Fall in love with less.
Toss half your stuff, learn contentedness.
Reduce again by half
List 4 essentail things in your life,
stop doing non-essential things.
Do these essentials first each day, clear distractions
focus on each moment.
Let go of attachment to doing, having more.
Fall in love with less.
Better to love God and die unknown
than to love the world and be a hero;
Better to be content with poverty
than to die a slave to wealth;
Better to have taken some risks and lost
than to have done nothing
and succeeded at it.
-E. Lutzer
than to love the world and be a hero;
Better to be content with poverty
than to die a slave to wealth;
Better to have taken some risks and lost
than to have done nothing
and succeeded at it.
-E. Lutzer
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE those quotes. I have been feeling that I need to pare down for weeks now! These quotes summed it up. Now I have to figure out what to cut out!
Post a Comment