Over two years ago, when I first heard that his position was available and he was thinking about applying I KNEW he would get the job. I KNEW this was where he was supposed to be. And from the moment he was hired this job has been a struggle for him, and for our family. We have all suffered because of it, but Mario most of all. I don't know why he was supposed to be there for such a short time and have this experience, but I am trying to have faith that it is for a greater purpose and something better will come along. I have complete faith in my husband and his integrity in doing his job. I have complete faith in his experience and skills. What I don't have faith in is the state of our economy and the crisis that our country is in right now. It is not a good time to be looking for a job. It is not a good time to sell a house. But as we consider our options I pray that we will be provided for.
Please pray for our family
that Mario will be able to find a better job
in a healthy work environment.
that Mario will be able to find a better job
in a healthy work environment.
We have so much to be grateful for. I am grateful that we are able to draw from Mario's retirement if we need to. I am grateful for my experience in living on less and the knowledge I have that we will be able to do with less. I am grateful for the abundance in my business this year and the wonderful women who have entrusted me to be their midwife.
I have been nagging Mario about his health for such a LONG time, and I am grateful that this change will enable him to focus more on his health and making the life changes that he needs to to feel better. I am grateful that we have health insurance (at least until September)that enables us to see alternative health practitioners for only $5. We are both seeing a Naturopath and making changes that I hope will make us feel a whole heck of a lot better.
2 comments:
Hey Kelli,
I feel like I didn't give enough empathy about this to you today. Even though I know it is frustrating to you, I admire your & Mario's strength and certainty in taking care of your family together and your health together. I will pray for a healthy work-environment job for Mario, and I hope you find peace about the situation.
You are awesome and the Lord, of course, will provide! Good thing Mario got out...sounds like that job was not good. Light at the end of the tunnel may be hard to see , but it is there:)
Post a Comment